We are grateful to Gov. Phil Murphy for his commitment to ending marijuana prohibition in New Jersey! Please join us just across the bay from Atlantic City as we bring policymakers, politicians, cannabis industry experts, and friends together for a little friendly competition at the Linwood Country Club. For those of you who don’t play golf, please join us for cocktails as we celebrate the winners in full view of the Atlantic City skyline.
The New Jersey Cannabis Industry Association (NJCIA) is the state’s largest nonprofit trade organization dedicated to advancing the legalization of cannabis through sensible policies that optimize the responsible growth and development of New Jersey’s cannabis industry.
FORMAT OF PLAY
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
- Registration at 11:00 AM
- Lunch at 11:30 AM
- Shotgun at 1:00 PM
- Reception at 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Individual Golfer: $350 per person
- Foursome: $1,400 per foursome
- Cocktail Reception and BBQ ONLY: $125 per person
Registration fee for golfers includes food and beverages during the day and also includes the cocktail reception and barbecue at the al fresco bar and dining patio overlooking the course. Menus are created by the same legendary team behind the acclaimed Dock’s Oyster House, Knife and Fork Inn, and Harry’s Oyster Bar in Atlantic City.
This event will sell out, so register today!
Online Registration Instructions
See below for the different registration options.
- Once you have chosen the desired registration package, click the PayPal donate button below.
- You will be prompted to input a dollar amount.
- Type in the amount that corresponds to your registration and indicate in the “Special Instructions to the Seller” section what you are registering for:
Individual Golfer Registration
Cocktail Reception and BBQ Only